Spring 2019 practices are Thursdays only at Paseo Highland Park. No Tuesday practice.
Non-contact (Touch Rugby):
– soccer cleats; mouth guard is optional, not required; no other equipment needed
– game shorts, socks and jersey provided to each player as part of their club fee
Youth & High School Tackle Rugby:
– soccer or rugby cleats; no spikes
– mouth guard required; scrum cap and padded undershirt are optional
– game shorts, socks and warm-up tee provided to each player as part of their club fee
– jerseys are kept by the club and issued only for games
Details coming soon!
A very basic perspective. Good for helping new people to understand well enough to watch an international 15s match.
Another very basic and brief explanation of the 15s version,
Rugby 7s - the version closest to what our youth play, and what HS plays in the Fall.