First week of practice delayed one week until Tuesday, October 10
Non-contact (Touch Rugby):
– soccer cleats; mouth guard optional, not required; no equipment needed
– game shorts, socks and touch jersey provided as part of the club fee
Youth & High School Tackle Rugby:
– soccer or rugby cleats; no spikes
– mouth guard required; scrum cap and padded undershirt are optional
– game shorts, socks and warm-up tee provided as part of the club fee
– tackle jerseys are kept by the club and issued only for games
A basic perspective. Good for helping new people to understand well enough to train or watch an international match.
Rugby 7s - the version closest to what our youth play, and what everyone plays in the Fall.
Excellent explanation of the lead-up - tracking and form.